Thursday, May 24, 2012

My love for you

I'm probably just a beam spot on earth
Unparalleled able to step over the ocean
Who could not precede the wind
Unable to count for a lot of sand on the beach blue
Can not accommodate the rain that falls from the sky.
Can not live without life and goodness.

But, if thou must know
You are the person I love most after my Lord!
Any that I've got just for you
Any that I got just to give you
Any that I would give to hold your hand

I tried to devote all my attention to you
I collected second by second time just to take care of you
I gave what I specialize for you
Muster all the energy and mind to protect you
All efforts just to make you near me
Because I love you
I want loyal only to you
I want to live with you
I love you as long as I animate

Only one you need to knov
I just love and will always be with you only

EV2HFDMFWXAF 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...