Thursday, May 24, 2012

I tried to reach the dream and my mind

"Keep the spirit, hard work, self-sacrificing, honest, tenacious, unyielding, and never want to stop because of the failure and do not forget the prayer"

That is the motto that I try to embrace and implement in order to achieve a dream and my goal that has been there minds and thoughts. Which has been flying and circling in my mind, mind and disturb my sleep.

I should be able to realize all of that, although unlikely, but I have to be sure. There is no word impossible, as long as we believe in the power of God, the impossible can happen and we esteemed realized.

Whatever would I do that all can be achieved, but in ways that honest and lawful, avoid and stay away from the ways that are prohibited by God. Is like a figure of speech, I'll climb the mountain, I crossed the ocean will, the sky was not my step over.

Of effort and perseverance will do and show seriousness for me in achieving my goal. Learning without the unyielding, should not despair, there must always be hope, to be sure that I will definitely be successful. Not forgetting also, I will always pray that God will always help and bless what we do. Hopefully what I am and you love the aspirations can be realized. 

Amien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...