I was in need of money, desperately needed money.
I was in a collapsed state, marginalized and blamed. I was accused of doing things I never did. I was told to replace the stuff that I do not know the conditions and circumstances of the goods, because it was not part of my job.
I am now being chaotic, confused, where I could find funds to replace the item, it's real, and I am not making this up.
I try to tell you frankly, trying to find the grace of God through his people.
I do this because of the money used to replace that number doubled - fold, more than the salary I get.
If any of you are willing to help, can contact me at my email:
cahankon@gmail.com or +6287857315455
This is my LR account: U7034759
I was in a collapsed state, marginalized and blamed. I was accused of doing things I never did. I was told to replace the stuff that I do not know the conditions and circumstances of the goods, because it was not part of my job.
I am now being chaotic, confused, where I could find funds to replace the item, it's real, and I am not making this up.
I try to tell you frankly, trying to find the grace of God through his people.
I do this because of the money used to replace that number doubled - fold, more than the salary I get.
If any of you are willing to help, can contact me at my email:
cahankon@gmail.com or +6287857315455
This is my LR account: U7034759
I would feel very grateful if you would help me. thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!