Now a lot of scams in cyberspace that's masked HYIP or investment business, sometimes under the guise of PTC, OTR, or whatever it is, which is making people sometimes give up to do business online. Sometimes too many spam emails that make us uncomfortable, on behalf of a company, give prizes, made to transfer money, and finally what, another scam that we will get. Really confuse, what will we do in the online business that most like it the way it works, a lot of scams. Only a few truly reliable, sometimes even first appear very reliable, long Namu after a lot of members, disappeared without a word.
I was one of the victims of several Internet businesses, ranging from the PTC, HYIP, PTR. Even before I joined the online business survey and I've asked here and there, but eventually also lied. After receiving a lot of dollars, when will the payout, it took many months and ultimately never be paid.
This confused me, I have to choose the how, I have problems deciding which business will follow and I hope I can be trusted.
I am very traumatized, considering how much money I have to spend for the sake of the business and the result was zero. Is there an online business that is really reliable and pay, and not just sell advertising alone?
Now I'm trying Amazon and Clickbank Affiliate, and DonkeyMails, which in my opinion, they are trusted to pay.
I was one of the victims of several Internet businesses, ranging from the PTC, HYIP, PTR. Even before I joined the online business survey and I've asked here and there, but eventually also lied. After receiving a lot of dollars, when will the payout, it took many months and ultimately never be paid.
This confused me, I have to choose the how, I have problems deciding which business will follow and I hope I can be trusted.
I am very traumatized, considering how much money I have to spend for the sake of the business and the result was zero. Is there an online business that is really reliable and pay, and not just sell advertising alone?
Now I'm trying Amazon and Clickbank Affiliate, and DonkeyMails, which in my opinion, they are trusted to pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!