Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All about nanoearn - must you know


How do I become a member of NanoEarn.com?
In order to become a member of NanoEarn.com, please follow the link https://nanoearn.com/?a=cahankon, where you will be able to find the registration form. Please fill in the details as asked, and submit the form by clicking on the "Register" button. Once you have done so, you are an official member of NanoEarn.com, after which you will be able to start making investments with us.

I can not login my account. What should I do?
Just follow this link and login: https://nanoearn.com/?a=login

Does my nationality or country of birth matter in participating in NanoEarn.com?
Your nationality or country of birth does not matter at all in participating in NanoEarn.com. We accept people from all around the world to become a valuable member of NanoEarn.com, and take part in the investment opportunity we offer. You must of legal age in your country to participate in NanoEarn.com.

Am I allowed to create more than one account for myself?
You are, in no case, allowed to created multiple accounts, and abuse our referral system. Some people create multiple accounts for themselves, to earn referral commission from their own deposits. Please note that such activities are totally forbidden, and if we find out anyone doing the same, all accounts associated with that particular member will be terminated, along with which the funds will be frozen.
However, there may be special cases, for instance, that two or more people from the same family or household would wish to have separate accounts for themselves. In such cases, you will have to contact us, before you create a second account from the same household, so that we will be able to give you the necessary permissions and instructions.

What should I do in case I have forgotten my password?

If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot Password" link which you can find beneath the login form. You will be redirected to a new page, where you will be asked to enter either your NanoEarn.com username, or the e-mail address with which you registered your account. Please do the same and a new password will be sent to your e-mail address, with which you will be able to log in to your account.

I have entered the correct password to log in to my account, but I am still getting an error message stating that my password is wrong. What should I do?
If you come across such a situation, please send us a support ticket stating your username, secret question and secret answer, and we will fix the issue for you.

INVESTMENTS

How can I make deposit in NanoEarn.com?
To make deposit in NanoEarn.com, log in to your user area, with your username and password, select the "Make deposit" button. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deposit process.

Which payment processor should I use to make deposit in NanoEarn.com?
You can make investments with the payment processors Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

I wish to make deposit in NanoEarn.com, but I do not have e-currency account. What should I do? Do you accept any other deposit methods?
If you do not have an account in any of the payment processors we accept, you need to create one. You can open a free Liberty Reserve account by following the link: www.libertyreserve.com , you can open a free Perfect Money account by following the link: www.perfectmoney.com . After creating a free account in any of the mentioned payment processors, you have to fund your e-currency account using online exchangers, after which you can make deposit in NanoEarn.com. We do not accept any other deposit methods, other than the ones which we have mentioned.

Do you offer compounding?
No, we do not offer compounding. However, you can make new investment if you wish to do so, but all investments will be treated separately. It is not possible to merge your investment with another one.

How can I make a direct deposit from my account balance?
Yes, we provide such options. So, you should go to the "Make Deposit" section, enter the amount you have on your account balance, and select the option, "Spend funds from [payment processor] (depending on the e-currency in which the balance is) balance".

Can I make additional deposit, if I already have an active investment?

Yes, you can do so. You can have multiple deposits at a time. Please note that all deposits are treated separately, and that one cannot be merged with the other.

Can I have investments in both investment plans at the same time?
Yes, you can have many investments in both plans at once.

I have made deposit to wrong investment package. Can I change my current investment plan to another one?
Unfortunately, not. Please wait for expiration of your plan.

EARNINGS


I have made new deposit. When can I expect my earnings?
Earnings, which include your principal, are reflected on your NanoEarn.com account, only upon plan expiry. Profits are not reflected in your account on a daily basis.

Profits for your investment are calculated on the basis of the plan in which you have invested your funds.

For example, If you invest, say $20000, in the 1 day plan, you will be returned a total of 120% ($24000, for a $20000 investment) at the end of the 1st day (exactly after 24 hours of your deposit), of which 100% ($20000, for a $20000 investment) is your principal, and the remaining 20% ($4000, for a $20000 investment) is your profit.

If you invest, say $20000, in the 5 day plan, you will be returned a total of 220% ($44000, for a $20000 investment) at the end of the 5th day (exactly after 120 hours of your deposit), of which 100% ($20000, for a $20000 investment) is your principal, and the remaining 120% ($24000, for a $20000 investment) is your profit.

Both plans work on the basis of calendar days, not a business days.

Can I calculate my earnings?

It is easy. Just use investment calculator on the left side of NanoEarn website.

WITHDRAWALS

How can I withdraw funds?
Log in to your NanoEarn.com account using your username and password, go to the "Withdraw" section, and you can withdraw the desired and available funds from your account balance.

I have just requested withdrawal. When will I get it?
Funds are usually available within 1-24 hours. However, we reserve the right of up to 24 to process any/every withdrawal request.

What is the minimum amount of funds I need to have on my NanoEarn.com account balance to request for a withdrawal?
To make a withdrawal, the minimum amount of Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money funds you need to have in your NanoEarn.com account balance is $0.01 of Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money.

REFERRAL COMMISSIONS

Do you offer affiliate commissions? If so, what is the rate offered for the same?
Yes, we have an affiliate commission system, by which you will be able to earn 5% from the deposits, made by your referrals. However, please note that, you will be credited with commissions for your referral's deposit, only if the said referral makes an investment directly from his/her payment processor, to his/her NanoEarn.com account. You will not be eligible to earn referral commission if your referral make a re-investment directly from his/her NanoEarn.com account balance.

Where can I find the promotional tools for NanoEarn.com, so that I may be able to get referrals for myself?
You can find you referral link, along with the promotional banners, in the "Referral Links" section in your account area or "NanoEarn Promo" section.

Where can I see the list of my referrals, and the commissions I earned from their deposits?
You can see the list of your referrals, and the commission you earned from their deposits, in the "Your Referrals" and "Referrals Histiry" section is your account area.

Can I withdraw my referral commission to a different e-currency, other than the one with which my referral used to make the deposit?
No, you are not allowed to withdraw referral commission in another e-currency other than to the one with which your referral used to make the deposit.

EDITING ACCOUNT DETAILS
How can I change my password, e-mail address, or e-currency details?

To change your password, log in to your NanoEarn.com account, and go to the "Edit Account", and enter your new password in the required field, and make the change.

If you wish to change your e-mail address, or add or edit an e-currency detail, you have to contact us by sending us your username, your secret question, your secret answer, and the necessary details you wish to change. Please note that we will not make any changes to your e-currency details or e-mail address if you fail to provide us your secret question or secret answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...