• What is MLMconnects?
MLMconnects is the Social Network for Network Marketers. Whether you're an MLM Distributor (or just looking to become one), an MLM Company, or a Vendor with products and/or services geared toward the MLM Industry, MLMconnects will improve your bottom line! MLMconnects is the number 1 place to network with other MLM business builders and prospects, build your Downline, find the right MLM Company and Sponsor, meet and talk with some of the most successful Network Marketers in the world, get inside information and reviews on MLM opportunities, create your own personal profile and brand, post content and establish yourself as a business leader to attract quality leads, promote your product and business, gain access to affordable premium ad space and keep your MLM social media marketing separate from your personal social networking! MLMconnects also offers an opportunity to earn money through referrals.
• Can I have more then 1 account?
No. Only 1 MLMconnects account is allow, per person.
• How can I contact the Company?
You can contact MLMconnects through the contact form: http://www.mImconnects.com/contact_us.php.
• Where is MLMconnects corporate headquarters?
515 S. Flower Street, 36th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA.
• Is there an age requirement to become an MLMconnects member?
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate as an MLMconnects member.
• How much does it cost to join MLMconnects?
Joining MLMconnects is FREE. The cost to upgrade to a VIP Member of MLMconnects is US119.00 per annum.
• What payment methods does MLMconnects accept?
MLMconnects accept credit card, paypal and bank transfer.
• How do I make money with MLMconnects?
As a Upgraded Member, you receive compensation for any member who you referred that upgrade. The full version of the compensation plan can be found at the "Affiliate" tab.
• How do I get paid?
All payments will be made through hyperwallet. If you do not have a hyperwallet account, you can sign up for one at http://www.hyperwallet.com.
• Will I be able to see my referrals?
Yes. You can view your referrals and upgraded referrals in your virtual office. Currently at prelaunch this feature is not available.
• When will I receive my commission payment?
The first commission run will be on the 8th July and thereafter commission will run and be paid on real time.
• What can I do with the Gratitude Points I earn during the prelaunch?
You can use your Gratitude Points to pay for your upgrade, premium advertising space, merchandise and events.
• Is there a expiry date for the Gratitude Points?
There is NO expiry date for the Gratitude Points.
• Is my information kept private?
Absolutely. We do not share any personally identifying information about you to any third party.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Wonderful to share with others, the more friends, will become even better. Do not spam!